Pagina's

woensdag 23 juni 2010

Good and bad news about my bag :)


Goedemiddag!

Wat is het lekker weer hé? Heerlijk genieten. Ik ben net twee dagen met onze oudste zoon op schoolkamp geweest en mijn lief is met onze oudste dochter mee geweest. Het was leuk maar wel heel intensief! Zeker omdat ik nog niet helemaal fit ben, maar, we zijn weer thuis en nu begint de vakantie naar Zweden wel erg dichtbij te komen! Over drie weken zijn we nu de eerste boodschappen aan het doen, ik kan niet wachten!

How is the weather with you English-speaking folk? Here in Holland the weather is gorgeous! Finally some sunshine! I have been to schoolcamp with our eldest son yesterday and the day before and my husband went with our eldest daughter to camp so that was a lot of fun, but I am glad to be home now! I am not so ill anymore thankfully but I feel a bit under the weather still. Our holiday to Sweden comes closer every day, three weeks from now we will be grocery shopping for the first time there, oh, I am so looking forward to it! My first holiday away from home in six years!

Verder heb ik goed en slecht nieuws. Ik heb contact gehad met de mensen van hotsoup.nl en ze zouden het prettig vinden als ik mijn patroon van de tas niet op internet wil zetten. Ik heb de tas gemaakt naar een foto op hun site. Hoewel ik hun argument begrijp (ze willen niet dat de dames uit Bolivia die de tassen maken benadeeld worden) zag ik er zelf geen kwaad in. Voor mijn gevoel bijt het elkaar niet, maar ik respecteer hun wensen wel.
Nu dan het goede nieuws; de tas is af, en ookal ga ik geen patroon plaatsen, ik ga natuurlijk wel even mijn tas showen!

Other than that I have some good and bad news. I have been in contact with the people from hotsoup.nl en they asked me to not place my pattern on the internet. I made this bag to look like a picture on hotsoup.nl. Although I do understand where they are coming from, they don't want any disadvantages for the ladies in Bolivia who make the bag, I did not see any harm in it. I did not think that it would have any effect on them but I will respect their wishes.
The good news is that the bag is finished!


Een voorproefje!
A little preview!
De voering.
The lining of the bag.


En......................................................................
daar komt ie dan......................................
And................................................................
here it comes..........................................
Mijn carrousel tas!
My merry-go-round bag!


Wat vinden jullie van de kleuren, ik vind ze geweldig!!
 Don't you just love the colours? Oh, I dooo!


Ik kan jullie niet vertellen hoe blij ik er mee ben! Hij is trouwens niet klein ofzo. Hij is 40 cm in diameter! Echt een perfecte tas om mee naar het werk te nemen, lunch, make-up, agenda, mobieltje, het past er allemaal in!
I cannot tell you how lovely the bag feels, it is not small though! It is 40 cm in diameter. It is a perfect take-along-to-work-bag! I can put my lunch, make-up, agenda etc all inside this bag!

Ik voel me wel een beetje schuldig dat ik jullie niet het patroon van deze geweldige tas kan geven! Daarom heb ik besloten een andere tas te maken waar ik al een tijdje over aan het denken ben. Ik heb een leuk patroon in mijn hoofd. Van deze tas geef ik jullie dan het patroon met foto's en al. Op dit moment werk ik nog aan een kleine versie van de carrousel tas maar daarna begin in aan mijn eigen tas.

I do feel a bit bad that I won't be able to give you guys a pattern for this lovely bag, so I decided to make another bag. That is a bag that I have been thinking about while working on the merry-go-round bag bag. I will post a pattern for that bag but unfortunatly I can't say when I will post the pattern. I hope I will not have to keep you waiting for long since you have been so patient already :).For now I am busy with a smaller version of the merry-go-round bag, so that will have to be finished first!

Liefs/ Love
The Crafty Witch


 

11 opmerkingen:

  1. This bag is so lovely, colorful and singing summer, summer summer...
    Thumbs up, wow, so well done!
    I wait for the pattern of the next bag and then I will crochet it - well I will try!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Eigenlijk is het berichtje van Hotsoup een verkapt compliment voor je. Je hebt hun tas zo goed nagemaakt dat het een regelrechte concurrent voor hun tas wordt. Hij moet ook volgens hen dus zeer goed gelukt zijn. En dat is ie ook. Hij is prachtig. ook ik ben weg van de vrolijke kleurtjes.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a gorgeous bag! I love it, and you have done a beautiful job making it.

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Schitterende de tas is het geworden!!! Inderdaad jammer van het patroon, maar het is niet anders. Ben dan ook zeer benieuwd naar jouw volgende project.

    Groetjes,
    Shaula

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh, what a pretty bag - looking at it makes me smile. It is indeed a merry go round bag, so happily going round and round.

    You were asking about the weather, well it's been hot and hotter and hottest - I live in Southern Georgia, USA, and summer started early (as always) and temperatures are going 41 degrees Celsius and higher...plus very humid and that's the killer.

    I've been on my summer schedule, getting up at 5:30 am and walking the dog at dawn so that we are able to enjoy some outdoor time while it's boiling; otherwise we'd be prisoners in our own home - I'm not looking forward to my electric bill this month. The air has been running day and night (ouch!)
    Oh, well, more time to crochet :-)
    Thanks for visiting me today and enjoy your sunshine over there ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Zolang het de koningin pleziert is het goed.

    Your newly made Craftyvalley Creations are unique, and it's free, up to a certain and reasonable extend, to re-create existing patterns.
    Those are the colourful circles of your mind.

    As long as Queens and Grannies are pleased
    it's good.

    With respect, appreciation and kindest regards from all CISAC Originals

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wat een geweldig model en inderdaad wat een mooie kleuren!!! Ik denk dat iedereen het wel begrijpt dat je het patroon niet mag plaatsen.
    Groetjes Michaja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Een prachtige tas! Ook het model!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wat mooi zeg! Ik zou het erg leuk vinden als je die een keer op zaterdag bij mijn Link Party plaatst want ik denk dat heeeel veel mensen 'm geweldig vinden!
    Groetjes,
    Annemarie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Ik zal eens kijken of dat gaat lukken zaterdag Annemarie, drukke dag altijd!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen